Here are the top 5 posts for Marketing Martial Arts in January 2012; according to how many times they were uniquely viewed by our visitors:
- 50 Killer Ideas for Building a More Profitable Martial Arts School
- All Professional Martial Arts Schools are McDojos
- 3 Referral Marketing Systems that Can Help Make it Rain New Students
- 12 Facebook Fan Page Ideas for Martial Arts School Owners
- Steal These 17 Martial Arts Trial Program Offers
For fun, here are the 3 posts that received the least amount of reads, but probably shouldn’t have:
- How to Develop a Unique Selling Proposition for Your Martial Arts School - This one thing will help you stand out more from every other martial arts school.
- Are You Relevant? - You may be completely missing the boat on what you’re saying in your marketing.
- Don’t Make this Common Conversion Killing Mistake (This happens more than you think)
In case you missed it,be sure to read the top 10 posts of 2011!
Thank you for reading the site and for actively leaving your opinions and experience in the comments.