Martial Arts Marketing Resources for Martial Arts School Owners
Looking for some good martial arts marketing services and products? Here is a list of business in the industry you might want to check out. I am not endorsing them in any way, just providing the information.
Domain Name Registration
- GoDaddy.com sells domain names for only $9.99 and offers great support. Most other companies charge $35+ a year. Register your domain name today with GoDaddy.com!
Web site Hosting
- BlueHost.com – Their hosting plans are only $6.95 a month AND comes with a free domain name.
- 1&1 Hosting – Tons of features and freebies at super affordable prices starting at $3.99 a month.
Email Auto Responders
- AWeber.com – Looking for auto responder and newsletter technology? Consider AWeber.com. Their system if very affordable and easy to use.
UPDATE: Read why I use AWeber.com for all my email communications for my personal martial arts business.
Social Media Tools
- Twitter – Create an account
- TwitPic.com – TwitPic lets you share photos on Twitter.
- Facebook Fan Pages – Set up a fan page for your martial arts school. NOTE: You must have a personal account, first.
- YouTube.com – Create an account. Upload and share videos.
- FLICKR.com – Create an account. Upload and share photos.
- Marital Arts Teachers Association (MATA) is headed by John Graden and is a private, members-only resource website that gives you access to a huge library of information from top martial arts industry experts.
- National Association of Professional Martial Artists (NAPMA) is a martial arts marketing, continuing education, networking and support association for martial arts schools and clubs worldwide. Stephen Oliver is the new CEO.
Martial Arts Billing Companies
- Member Solutions – A third party electronic and payment book tuition billing company. Please tell them “Ryan Wheaton” sent you.
- Educational Funding Company (EFC) – A third party electronic and payment book tuition billing and collections company.
- ASF Financial (ASF) – A third party payment processing, receivable management, and school management software service company.
Martial Arts Insurance Companies
- Markel Insurance – Develops and underwrites specialty insurance products and programs for Martial Arts Schools and tournaments.
Martial Arts Training Mats
- Swain Mats – Flooring systems developed for the martial arts industry, and has been used as the official martial arts mat of the Olympic Games.
- Zebra Mats – Mats and Flooring Systems for Martial Arts, Self-Defense, and Combative training.
Martial Arts Supplies
- KI International – For high quality martial arts belts and uniforms.
- Century Martial Arts A leading martial arts supply company offering belts, uniforms, weapons, gear, books, and DVD’s.
- Asian World of Martial Arts – Martial arts supply offering including various brans of belts, uniforms, weapons, gear, books, equipment, and DVD’s.
- Tiger Claw Products – Tiger Claw brand uniforms, belts, and sparring gear.
- Karate Depot – Another martial arts supply company that offers belts, uniforms, weapons, equipment, books, gear, and videos.