Content Usage Policy
All material written by Ryan Wheaton is copyrighted so if you plan on distributing or using content from this blog, you need to abide by these simple regulations.
As I’m writing to business people, hopefully we can all act business like. Just in case that’s not in your DNA, I put this policy page together.
1) Give Credit Where Credit is Due. It takes a lot of energy to produce such informative content. So, all I ask is that you give a link back to my site anytime you take snippets from this site as well as credit as to its source. Do not take entire posts, only snippets of 100 or less words (due to duplicate content issues). Suggested back link HTML:
Read the entire article at <a href=”http://www.marketingmartialarts.com/”>Marketing Martial Arts</a>
2) Don’t Sell My Work. You have no rights to use this work for any commercial purposes whatsoever. If you want to use it, we need to talk first and I need to agree to it in writing. If you don’t have it in writing, you’re screwed.
3) Expounding On My Work. You can certainly build on any subject you wish, all I ask is for proper attribution be given as mentioned above somewhere in the body of your post.
- Links – Links are encouraged, however, need to be relevant to the post. Non related spam links will be deleted. Keep the number of links to a reasonable level.
- Signature Links - These add no value to this site and will be edited or deleted.
- Spamming URLs – Avoid posting short, no value posts like “great post” with a link to your site. These worthless spam comments will be deleted. Put 30 seconds into your comment for crying out loud and add to the conversation.
- Irrelevent Comments – Keep on subject and I won’t delete or edit your comment.
- Hate Comments – This is just common sense, people. This vile will be deleted!
All comments links use the “no follow” tag so you’re not going to get any free link juice here. With that said, top commentors who contribute to the discussion with solid ideas, suggestions, and examples may receive a link back to their site with some link juice. If I do this, believe me, you’ll hear about it on a post.