Building an effective web presence in today’s modern digital age is imperative for every martial arts school. Here are some posts to help you make the most out of your martial arts schools website.
Domain Names and Hosting
In order to have a website people can find, you first have to get a domain name and hosting.
- How to Choose a Good Martial Arts School Domain Name
- How to Launch a Martial Arts School Website in One Day
Website designers usually fail miserably when it comes to developing websites that sell. They tend to produce online brochures instead of lead generation machines. These posts can help turn your website around into a 24 selling machine!
- Top 8 Pages Every Martial Arts School’s Website Should Have
- Should You Post Your Martial Arts Class Schedule on Your Website?
- Make it easy to compare your martial arts school
- Using Frequently Asked Questions to Attract More Students to your Karate Dojo
- 10 Questions to Determine if Your Martial Arts Schools Website is a Dud
Search Engine Marketing
Having a great website will do nothing for you unless you make it easily found for targeted keywords in the search engines. That’s where search engine marketing comes into play. Here are some posts that can help you boost your presence in the search engines.
- Blanketing the Search Engines
- Are You Guilty of these Search Engine Optimization Mistakes?
- How to Boost Your Search Engine Rankings with a Title Tag
- Top 10 Off Site SEO Tips for your Martial Arts School Website
- Top 10 Search Engine Optimization Tips for Higher Search Engine Rankings
- Building a Defensive Blockade in Google Search Results
- 7 Free Local Online Directory Listings for Your Karate School
Website usability – how easy a website is to use, understand, and navigate- is the backbone to every effect lead generation website.
- The 3 Questions Your Martial Arts School Web site Must Immediately Answer
- Are Your Text and Background Colors Driving Prospects to Your Competition?
- Top 10 Martial Arts School Web Site Mistakes and How to Fix Them
- Email marketing that gets prospective martial arts students to respond
- Are you building a list?
- Martial Arts business success in 2010
Learn valuable and insightful information about how your website visitors are finding and using your site.