After looking at the last several top monthly post roundups there wasn’t much difference between articles.
So, here are the top 10 posts for Marketing Martial Arts in March 2012; according to how many times they were uniquely viewed by our visitors.
This should give you new and popular articles to read that you weren’t seeing before.
- 50 Killer Ideas for Building a More Profitable Martial Arts School
- All Professional Martial Arts Schools are McDojos
- 8 Essential Qualities of Growing Your Martial Arts School Quickly in a Crowded Town
- 5 Simple Ideas to Take Your Website to the Next Level
- 12 Facebook Fan Page Ideas for Martial Arts School Owners
- Is Your Fan Page Prepared for Facebook’s Mandatory Timeline Changes?
- 3 Referral Marketing Systems that Can Help Make it Rain New Students
- Newsletter Marketing Made Simple
- 4 Popular Social Media Websites to help Grow Your Martial Arts School
- Top 8 Pages Every Martial Arts School’s Website Should Have
And, here is a post that received the least amount of reads, but probably shouldn’t have:
In case you missed it, be sure to read the top 10 posts of 2011!
Thank you for reading the site and for actively leaving your opinions and experience in the comments.